my name is Marc, I'm 31 years old and I come from Germany. Some of you probably know my honda community website http://www.maxrev.de
Originally I wanted to make a garage part out in this forums. But first and because of netiquette I wanted to present on of my cars
This is my current one:
Honda Accord Type-S 2011
- with 180 hp Diesel engine
- and Power Box resulting apprx. 450 Nm / 220 hp
- and a stainless steel exhaust system from TSS Tuning (installed with the Type-S under spoiler of the gasoline version)
I love this car. The sound premium sound system is very nice and the power and handling is fantastic.
I think the next step will be lighter rims. Something like the OZ Alleggerita as they are street legal in Germany. Its sad that I can't find a titan exhaust system. The stainless steel system is really heavy. Ok the car is heavy anyway but a little slim down would be nice to raise the kick in low speeds (starting from traffic lights).
regards,
Marc








