Pagina 1 van 1

If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 05:30
door pistonhead
Vraag me af hoe dat die hare man eruit ziet :lol:

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 07:17
door Blueman
Awel das nu eens een wijf waarvan dak spontaan klaarkom :-D

Gewoon los in de broek!

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 08:30
door Pink Danny
Die moeten ze plat op een dekentje leggen , en dan moet die brullen gelijk ne leeuw of ne weerwolf. Dan komt da veel beter over dan dat die zit te zagen in haar irritante taal.

Kortom , die moet gewoon zwijgen.

En voortdoen , de lelijke savooi. :D

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 09:20
door Connix
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 09:29
door gert
:zot: :shock: :shock:

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 16:00
door D-EK3
Predator is back!!!!!!!

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 16:39
door pistonhead
Maria Jose Cristerna has said that the reason of why she modifiy her looks was due to horrific history of domestic violence, that's reason triggered her decision to re-invent herself as a "vampire."
Maria said: "The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic. I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the colour of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be." And her transformation is not yet complete' she plans to have two more titanium implants added to the back of her head

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 17:15
door honda-integra
$1 schreef:$2aria Jose Cristerna has said that the reason of why she modifiy her looks was due to horrific history of domestic violence, that's reason triggered her decision to re-invent herself as a "vampire."
Maria said: "The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic. I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the colour of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be." And her transformation is not yet complete' she plans to have two more titanium implants added to the back of her head


als die zo goed kan zuigen als een vampier... :goed:
maar als ik dan die tandjes zie... :no:

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 17:18
door carmeg
$1 schreef:$2wel das nu eens een wijf waarvan dak spontaan klaarkom :-D

Gewoon los in de broek!


moest ik daar naast wakker worden, ist bij mij ook los in de broek.. ma t zal geen zaad zijn!

Re: If looks could kill.

BerichtGeplaatst: do 28 jul 2011, 18:13
door Praetorian
$1 schreef:$2
$1 schreef:$2wel das nu eens een wijf waarvan dak spontaan klaarkom :-D

Gewoon los in de broek!


moest ik daar naast wakker worden, ist bij mij ook los in de broek.. ma t zal geen zaad zijn!

:goed: :goed: :lol: :lol:
kom't zo iemand savonds tegen :| ,als dan nog volle maan is kunde da nog begrijpen....... (of niet??)
grtz